Standard audio visual equipment, including LCD projector with VGA input, laser pointer, wireless slide advancer and microphones, will be available for use during oral presentations. Your own laptops may be used and a switching system will be used to enable fast changes between the lectures. The lectures can also be installed on a communal computer from a pocket memory stick. Speakers are kindly asked to report to the session chair no later than 20 minutes prior to the start of their session. Technical staff will be available for assistance during this time.
· Opening Lectures: 35 min. No Q & A
· Plenary Lectures: 40 min (35+5) including Q & A
· Keynote Lectures: 30 min (25+5) including Q & A
· Selected talks: 15 min (12+3) including Q & A
· Flash presentations: 3 min
Please go to the page Abstracts / Posters for detailed poster information!